Words Fitly Spoken...

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God."

Jim Eliot, Missionary to Ecuador

Monday, December 21, 2009

A Christmas Present For Jesus...

Sunday, December 20, 2009


Matthew 25:45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
When I had visited Heritage to hear Bro. Sharp, the Holy Spirit convicted me about doing something for the Jews - especially providing Bibles to the soldiers in the military. If there is one thing I know to do to get God to bless us, it is to be a blesing to the Hebrew people - the Apple of God's Eye!
Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
During our Sunday evening service we took up a collection to help Heritage in their effort to raise $10,000 by the end of December. I was blessed that our small congregation took up $330! Praise the Lord for our generous people who give sacrificially of what they have!
_

We paused after the morning service for a family portrait.

I wish Joey knew how to smile!


I sang, "O Holy Night" during the morning service. I appreciated all the time Mrs. Burrell put into preparation for that song and also the offeratory, which was beautiful.

1 comment: