Words Fitly Spoken...

"Wherever you are, be all there. Live to the hilt every situation you believe to be the will of God."

Jim Eliot, Missionary to Ecuador

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...so send I you...

Saturday, October 3, 2009
John 20:21
...as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

On our third weekend as Pastor, we began our organized outreach program. Twelve of us met at the church house at 10 AM. I gave a short devotion, and we went out from there to Franklinville. We were able to hang well over 100 door-hangers. Praise the Lord for giving us a beautiful day and allowing us to get much accomplished for His glory!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Once again, God blessed the services with a great spirit. I spoke that morning on "My Dream for Humphrey". I spoke from my heart and received many kind words from the people. The Burrells did a wonderful job singing "I'm Standing on the Solid Rock". They will definitely have to sing on a regular basis! The Lord gave us a good crowd of 34 in attendance.



Mrs. Burrell lost her 100 year old grandmother just a few days before. Praise the Lord for faithful people who serve the Lord even with a heavy heart! We appreciate her willingness to play the piano for us each week. That is a real committment!


1 comment: